Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Because You're Mine, I Walk The Line

Many of you know about my failed attempts to quit smoking this year. For those of you who don't...I've failed to quit smoking this year!

Sad, but true. Especially since I was completely smoke free up until this past August. Oh well, we all have our vices. Some are just way more enjoyable and devastating to quit even though it's so bad for you stinkier than others.

Given my struggles lately, my darling man made me a trade.

This...

For these.

See, I married a clean shaven boy of 19 and have been devastated by his insistence to wear facial hair. I just can't get on board with the handlebar mustache, nor any of the other freakish ways he's been trimming it. I hate it...lots. More than he hates my smoking, I imagine, so we made a trade.

And even though I'm grumpy and totally fiening for a cigarette, I think I got the better end of the deal.


Linking this up with those wild and crazy 
iPhone Photo Phun gals:
 
iPhone Photo Phun