Monday, November 7, 2011

Back in High School

I'm participating for the first time ever in Northwest Mommy's Monday Listicles. This week's topic is about High School. Here goes!

1. My family moved the summer before my senior year.

2. I never had a steady boyfriend.

3. I was a choir nerd. I was in the original Glee type show choir for my high school.

4. I ran the 330m hurdles and lettered in track.

5. I was set up on my Homecoming date by one of my teachers.

6. I wore sweats to school, a lot. I was a total fashion disaster so #2 wasn't a shock.

7. I held the banner while marching in the Rose Parade with our band.

8. I am still close to one of my best friends from high school. Hi Mindy!

9. Lost my bathing suit top after diving in at a pool party.

10. I cut my hair often and at one point it was shorter on one side than the other. (#2!)