Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Girl Gone Wild

What does a suburban mother of two do when her Vegas trip just isn't "CRAZEH" enough?

She gets a tattoo, of course!

I know my last post about Vegas talked about how chill and non-partying our trip was but I did get a little wild. We found Starlight Tattoo on our way to dinner in Mandalay Bay our second night there and it seemed like a sign. Now, this isn't my first tattoo. I got my first one at 20 while on vacation in Miami. But I had been wanting to get inked again for a while now I'd just been having trouble deciding what or where.

I was so lucky to have Kathy there to talk me through the details and push me, ever so gently, towards the store the next day to make my appointment.

Also, she took some excellent photos!





A perfect star for Miss Marina Star!