Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Making Christmas



It's been almost a week since my last post and I apologize for my neglect. We've been so busy "Making Christmas" I just haven't been able to make time to write. I am hoping to be able to post little things during the next few weeks but am making no promises. I still haven't finished wrapping! However, since the holidays are mostly for the children, I figured I'd lean heavily on them for content, beginning with their pictures with Santa.

Asher sometimes has difficulty finding his "real" smile.

Amelia didn't scream, instead she was pretty much catatonic.

Due to the kids being sniffly, we didn't get our Santa pictures until last Sunday. I was sorry to miss the #SantaPix link-up with Letters for Lucas and Mommy of a Monster but I figured the last thing Santa needed during his busiest time was to catch something from my germ ridden babies. Here's hoping we'll get pictures done early enough for next year's linky!


I was able to link up with my favorite #iPPP though.