Monday, December 5, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is...

I'm back again with Monday Listicles! It took me a while to get this up because I've been sleeping all day, but you still have time to make my Christmas wishes come true.

1. The perfect pair of brown leather boots.

2. A clean bathroom.

3. A ginormous TV over the mantle so I can watch A Christmas Story in front of the fireplace.

4. All of our home flooring completed.

5. To find that Amelia's completely potty trained and finished with diapers.

6. Dozens of frosted sugar cookies, picture perfect, not baked by me.

7. A weekend escape for Elijah and I with nothing planned but watching TV and eating takeout, just like we used to do before we had kids.

8. Snow. Just over Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning. (Note: It should be melted by the time I head for work that evening.)

9. To find that those pesky last ten pounds had finally disappeared for good.

10. The ability to keep the sweet Christmas memories alive year round.