Friday, December 9, 2011

My Broken Heart Blog

I woke up to a sad realization yesterday. After over a year of wonderful service, my blog has broken and I am unable to fix it. Mostly because I am too crazy busy with my life to spend any extra time diddling around on google and taking night classes on code. Unfortunately, my knowledge of "all things blogger" has been exhausted and the fact that I have an entirely custom blog with no access to my design files is making it impossible for anyone to help me.

Boo, hoo, hoo.

I have decided to turn this into something positive though. I've decided to make the move to a new venue, hire a wonderful bloggy friend to revamp my design and hopefully learn something about being able to fix my blog when if it dies next time.

In the meantime, because it's too painful for me to even look at this once beautiful space of mine, I'm going to change the template to something prefab and lame. I suggest you all read me in your readers for a bit and only come by when necessary (i.e. to comment).

I am linking this up with the sweet and kind Bruna at Bees With Honey for Lets BEE Friends because I'm feeling sad for the loss of my first bloggy home and am in need of some friendly support.

Let's BEE Friends  

(Update: Look at it! It's beautiful again! Many thanks to Kayleen @ Booyah's Momma Digital Art & Design for fixing my site. I will also have her do my update/migration and you should to, if you're looking to make a change!)