Monday, May 16, 2011

Where's My Big Red Bow?!!

I got the best birthday present from Elijah this year.

Permission to go into debt.

I realize that doesn't sound too awesome, but for me it was just what I wanted.

I didn't go crazy though. For example, I didn't get the leather or sunroof (bummer), but I also didn't get the crappy red color either. I spent just a bit more than he was comfortable with, but he LET me do everything myself. That's right, this co-dependent little woman did the test drive the haggling (not very well, I might add) and the loan all by her lonesome. I am a bit suspicious that he let me put it entirely in my name though. I wonder if he's planning on buying himself a mid life crisis car and therefore doesn't want to be saddled with my debt.



Asher said that was his "cool look."