Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tooth, Fang & Claw

My plan for blog posts during MY BIRTHDAY MONTH was to write all about me. Every post. Even if I had nothing new or interesting to say about myself. I planned this to be an "All About Miss Marina Star" month.

But then Asher went and lost a tooth so now I feel obligated to write about that. Kids can be so selfish sometimes. He wasn't even considerate enough to lose the front tooth that's currently rotting out of his head. The one the dentist is most likely going to pull next week, thus keeping me from buying a new Kate Spade FOR MY BIRTHDAY. He lost the one next to it! Kids.

Come to think of it, I'll probably have to blog about the trip to the dentist also. Is nothing sacred? Can I not have ONE ENTIRE MONTH all to myself? Geesch.

So here are some pictures of my son instead of a post about why I love argyle socks. Enjoy.