Thursday, September 23, 2010

Don't Interrupt the Silence

I had this week's blogging all figured out. Then life happened. This week wasn't supposed to be crazy busy, but it has sort of ended up that way.

Elijah found out Monday that he will working late every night this week. He didn't get home until past eight o'clock last night. This puts a VERY BIG cramp in my sleep/work schedule. He was able to get out early so I could work Tuesday, but the rest of the week is pretty much a wash Elijah, sleep, dinner, getting a break from the kids wise.

Late Tuesday night/Wednesday morning (during my shift) I received a message from my parents (via FaceBook, by-the-way) to let me know they were arriving in Austin the next day!

Alas, I've been paralyzed by change and have been pretty much unable to do anything besides the immense pile of laundry I've obviously been saving up for a special occasion like this. I hope to be back next week with more to say.