Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday I'm In Love

This Friday's love list is dedicated to Fall treats. There is so much I love about this time of year, I can guarantee we'll have more Autumnal love lists in the near future. However, in the spirit of blogging with integrity, I thought I'd start with the goodies since they are my favoritest part of the season.



Nothing says Fall to me quite like a caramel apple. While I've made these at home, on occasion, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory really is the go to place when I feel a little Fall in the air. I like mine with just caramel and peanuts but they have plenty of concoctions for those more adventurous.

These Halloween Truffles from Moonstruck Chocolate look spooktastically delicious!
(Sorry, but I'm in the mood for whimsical verbiage today!)
As I mentioned before, I love caramel apples. I also love truffles. This box from Dean & Deluca is nothing short of perfection.

Being from California, I am a long time fan of See's Candies. This is a very rare treat for me though. We don't have any real shops around here, just the mall kiosks that sell the basic boxes during Christmas, and I don't order this type of stuff for myself. My granny would always send me a box of my favorite candy (scotch kisses) on special occasions.

Last, but not least, is the need for a cute place to put all of the Halloween candy that I plan to steal from eat with my kids. I found this cute little gourd at PoppyGoRound on Etsy.