Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday I'm In Love

New home edition!!!!

While I'm definitely NOT in love with the whole "let's take everything you've acquired over the last 30 plus years and move it from one place to another." I am definitely in love with our new place. I love the way it smells, looks, feels. Even though we aren't anywhere close to being moved in (we're still living in our leased house) it already feels like home.

I've spent the past week schlepping various items from one place to the other, often taking two to three trips a day. I prop the garage door open and haul everything inside while Amelia and Asher explore their new place. I think it's a fantastic coincidence that Amelia is the same age Asher was when we moved to our home in Oklahoma. I'm thrilled that we have a permanent space to house our family memories and mark growth charts on the walls.

I will soon be posting pictures and updates on our changes to this new "blank canvas." For today, I just wanted to post how very much in love I am with our place.