Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's Day

I don't remember what we did on Valentine's Day before we had kids, although, given my love for pajamas, I'm fairly certain that it did not involve candlelit dinners in white table-clothed restaurants. We have always been the "staying in" type of couple so I can't imagine us doing anything more exotic than what we regularly do these days. Thank goodness there was at least one thing that didn't completely turn upside down when the first baby was born!

Here's an all too short list of how we spend this love-filled holiday:

  1. I don't do anything crazy creative with Asher's school Valentines, but I do love helping him put together his store bought candy and card creations. It just reminds me of my happiest elementary school times.
  2. We always stay in...mostly we lay around and watch The Simpsons.
  3. Lastly, in my short list of Valentine's Day lame-o, family celebrations: Our V-Day always include a few heart shaped pizzas courtesy of Papa John's.




This post written in response to:

Mama's Losin' It