Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday I'm In Love

There are so many things I love about this time of year. The cold weather, the endless days of shopping, the joy of listening to the only cheesy radio station that plays a loop of well worn Christmas songs, and of course, the food.

This edition is dedicated to my love of peppermint. Elijah insists that the addition of peppermint to any food only serves to destroy it's deliciousness, but I respectfully disagree.



This is my favorite holiday food ever! Since it's a seasonal item, every year, I try to make it last longer by buying up several tubs and keeping them safely from freezer burn. They don't usually make it past March.

This is something that can be difficult to find, but if you like peppermint, they are totally worth the search. Walgreens can usually be depended on to keep them in stock.
Best stocking stuffer ever.



This is new, I'm just trying it out. I'll get back to you on the deliciousness factor.




I realize this isn't a food, but it's a glorious way to start every December day!

So there you have it. A list of my favorite peppermint treats. Am I crazy to love peppermint this much?