Tuesday, December 7, 2010

O, Christmas Tree

Another thing that's big around our house at Christmastime is the tree decorating. In addition to the real tree we put in the living room, we also have two other fake trees that go up in the kids rooms.

The living room tree is annoying to me. I want a Martha Stewart looking, color coordinated tree with garland, bows and fancy, breakable ornaments. Instead, we have a hodge-podge of ornaments we've collected over the past ten years with no unifying theme. Elijah has promised that we can add another tree to the collection next year. I will finally have my beautiful tree in the front room window, just for show. Of course, I couldn't do it this year because I have to buy the ornaments after Christmas ON SALE!

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Here are the kids trees:



Amelia's tree theme is "adorable," just like her.


Asher has a "Nightmare Before Christmas" theme, of course.