Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm on Fire

I have read a ton of books this summer and  I have neither the energy, nor the desire to recap them online. Who knows, maybe I'll revisit that part of my blog later this year, but for right now, I'll just leave you with a pictorial list of the reading I've done. I can honestly say that I've really enjoyed them all. Some more than others, of course, but I can't think of a single book that I would tell anyone to skip. It's been a wonderful summer of reading for me.






So there you have it. The SIXTEEN most recent books I've read! If you have any questions about any of them, feel free to ask me in the comments. If you've read any of them and want to tell me your thoughts, I'd love to hear them.

I can't imagine I'll be able to keep this pace up through the rest of the year, but I've already accomplished my New Year's reading goal so I feel like I can relax and read anything that catches my eye. Also, I've put a nice sized dent in my "to be read" bookshelf which means I can start buying books again!