Thursday, October 27, 2011

Yep, I did that.

This week for Mama Kat's I chose to make a list of 22 things I've done. I hope this gives you a little more information about who I am and where I've been. Enjoy!

I'm 34 and I have:

1. Spent a year in New York as a live in nanny.

2. Learned Russian at DLI so you don't have to.

3. Finally made it to a New Kids on the Block concert, 20 years late and 7 months pregnant!

4. Ate steak frites with my father in France.

5. Danced on a ballroom dance team.

6. Met the love of my life and convinced him (at 19) to marry me six months later.

7. Served in the United States Air Force.

8. Gained 60+ pounds with BOTH pregnancies and lost it.

9. Went parasailing.

10. Spent two summers working at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.

11. Attended Brigham Young University.

12. Got two tattoos, the first in Miami when I was 20 and the second in Vegas at 34.

13. Earned my RN.

14. Perfected the recipe to make the BEST RICE KRISPIE TREATS EVER.

15. Ran two half-marathons.

16. Visited Amsterdam's red light district.

17. Was the lead singer in a band (I even have a two song CD to remind me).

18. Donated my hair to locks of love.

19. Spent a week exploring Dublin.

20. Pierced my own ear.

21. Flew on a plane that caught on fire and had to make an emergency landing.

22. Had my feet in both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans.


Written in response to a prompt from Mama Kat's.
#1. Write a list of 22 things you have done.
    Mama’s Losin’ It