Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Leaving On A Jet Plane


Meet my beautiful Rebecca Minkoff Steady Tote. Given to me by my husband as a push gift for having my daughter Amelia, it was always meant to be my carry on for a future trip to Barcelona.

Unfortunately, that has yet to come to pass. As of now it has flown with me only on "medical missions." Visiting my father when he had his mitral valve replacement, and today, heading towards my step-mother's lumpectomy. Both trips have been to Utah, and I have a feeling that this beautiful bag is feeling like it's not really living up to it's potential.

Someday though, my Steady will fulfill it's destiny and accompany me and Mixed Handbag to the celebrated shopping sites of Spain.

Until then, think good thoughts and stay tuned…I'm a real blogger writing in airports* and everything!

*Denver has free Wi-Fi which totally kicks Austin's $9.95 charge's ass.