Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 in Review

My family is still recovering from Christmas Day and I'm still recovering from working last night but I couldn't NOT post a short and sweet list.

Here's our best of 2011.

1. We flew to Florida on our first full length family vacation.

2. I transferred from Med/Surg to ER.

3. We finally got the living, dining, guest, and Amelia's bedroom painted.

4. I read more books than I can even count, accomplishing my book reading goal for the year.

5. Convinced my husband to get rid of that awful handlebar mustache.

6. I took a long overdue girl's trip to Vegas! Ate at Bobby Flay's and Tom Colicchio's.

7. Bought a new mom-mobile all by myself.

8. I went parasailing for the first time.

9. Got another tattoo.

10. Received the official "MissMarinaStar.com" for Christmas!