Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pour Some Sugar on Me

Our Austin trip for June was a visit to Hey Cupcake! which is a local cupcake trailer chain in and around the city. I know our last trip was also of a trailer-food nature but I can't help it. I started a new job this month and by the time I realized we hadn't done our Austin thing for June I was too exhausted to plan anything big. Plus, who doesn't love cupcakes?

The cupcakes were good but I am sad to say that they did not even come close to Sara Sara Cupcakes in OKC. That place is one of a kind and this trip really made me miss Oklahoma City. I'd heard that Austin was famous for it's food, but there were some wonderful gems in OKC and we haven't found those out here yet.

Now, on to some pictures of our sweet excursion.*







*I also have photos of the actual cupcakes which we ate at home but they hadn't been uploaded and I'm too much of a slacker to do it right now.