Friday, March 11, 2011

The Best Laid Plans...

Well, my week of couch living gave way to single parenthood hell, which then turned into all three of us collapsing from exhaustion/sickness in a heap together this morning. All in all, an excellent time was had by everyone.

I stuck to the house most of the week waiting for Amelia to succumb to the intestinal virus that downed everyone else, but that girl cannot be broken. She did end up with a fever and cough yesterday and who knows where she picked it up. My guess is that Asher brought it home from his school, which has taken a ridiculous hit in the sickness department. Oh well, Spring Break is coming up and we are more than equipped to handle the massive amounts of laying around ahead of us, thanks to Netflix and Little Debbies.

Elijah is home tonight, and he'll be bearing Taco Bell if he knows what's best for him (hint, hint). I know I promised to write about last weekend, but I'm afraid that's been pushed to next week. I didn't want to lump our awesome excursion in with a bunch of sicko grumbling.

Here's to hoping we all have a great (and healthy) weekend!